Sunday, October 4, 2009

Framing Has Begun!

It's so exciting to start to see where everything will actually go.


Here is the bar! I think it's around 30 feet long. Seats between 10-12.


The cheese area. The space to the left of the trash can (classy) is where our deli case will go.
It will be filled with the most decadent and delicious cheese!

More of the cheese area. The space in the back with the small pass thru window is the kitchen.



Retail area, there will also be some bathrooms in the back that aren't framed yet, because (even though we x-rayed) we ran into a pipe while drilling a hole for one of the toilets. It's always an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say congratulations on following your dream! I read your story a while ago on AOL. My Husband and I have been looking for a space here in TN..we have a similar vision for a wine bar. I wish you much success in your venture and hope you have an amazing opening!

    ReplyDelete